tricks questions with answer

 tricks questions with answer

tricks questions with answer


Here are some tricky questions along with their answers:

Q1-What starts with an "e" but only contains one letter?
Answer: An envelope.

Q2-What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly? 
Answer: "Incorrectly."

Q3-You see a boat filled with people but there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible? 
Answer: All the people on board are married.

Q4-What gets wet while drying? 
Answer: A towel.

Q5-How many months have 28 days?
 Answer: All of them.


Q6- I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but I need water to live. What am I? 
Answer: Fire.


Q7-A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it? 
Answer: It's 2:45. The man was teaching his children about time and money.

Q8-If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I? 
Answer: A secret.

Q9-What has a heart that doesn't beat? 
Answer: An artichoke.

Q10-What goes up but never comes down?
 Answer: Age.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a marriage counsellor

Marriage license in san francisco

Name change after marriage on passport