sentences with pronouns examples

 sentences with pronouns examples

sentences with pronouns examples

Sure, here are some sentences with pronouns:

  • She is a great singer and always performs with passion.
  • I don't know what he wants for his birthday, but I'll ask him.
  • They are going to the beach this weekend and invited us to come along.
  • He and she are both very talented artists, but they have different styles.
  • We should all be kind to one another, even if we have different opinions.
  • He gave me his phone number, so I can call him if I need anything.
  • She loves to read, and her favorite genre is science fiction.
  • They told me they would meet me at the restaurant at 7 pm.
  • You should always believe in yourself and your abilities.
  • I saw him at the grocery store yesterday, but he didn't see me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a marriage counsellor

Marriage license in san francisco

Name change after marriage on passport